Sponsored By:   Karas Glass
My my My my

If your team is planning on playing in a tournament, as one of your steps notify the MYH Board at   so that our program simply knows where a team may be playing.  

Massachusetts Tournaments
You can find many Mass Hockey Sanctioned Tournaments found here.  

Travel Tournaments
If you are looking to play outside Massachusetts, you must complete a Travel Permit.  Click here to download a Mass Hockey Travel Permit.  (This is found under Docs & Forms under Mass Hockey) 

Make sure to allow 3-4 weeks for Mass Hockey to process the request.